Captain seeking three additional crew for large classic motor yacht (CYA member) cruising Washington and British Columbia. Delightful owners and guests. Needed Mid-June through approx. August 15. Females preferred due to berthing arrangements.
Cook/Chief Stew: Required to be proficient at: High quality homestyle cooking, yacht management (provisioning, stew supervision, etc.), assist with deckhand duties when necessary.
(2) Deckhand/Stews: Beds & heads, galley assistance (serving, cleanup, etc.), deck assist (line handling, anchoring, constant boat cleaning, launch/retrieve tenders, etc.)
All of the above: Some very long days sometimes, but also some time to swim, paddle, kayak, relax in boating paradise. Occasional nights out with crew and/or owners & guests, but no days off during the Summer cruise mid-July to mid-August.
- Entry to Canada (i.e. no DWI's). US Passport or Green Card.
- Willing to work hard, with a smile. Phone/Text/Internet is limited.
- Presentable, i.e minimal tatoos, piercings, etc. Non smoker.
- Yachting experience required of Cook/Chief Stew, preferred for deckhands.
Please send letter and work history to [email protected]