Hanna

Historical Summary:

Hanna was built in 1927 at the Schertzer Bros boatyard on Lake Union for Stanley Piper, Commodore of the Bellingham Yacht Club. Originally named Sandpiper II and renamed Hanna in 1988 in honor of Hanna French who, with her husband Ralph, owned the boat for 40 years and were longtime members of the Classic Yacht Association. As Sandpiper, she participated in the original Capitol to Capitol Cruiser Race in 1928.